Franklin is 81,000 cities in Tennessee, a few miles south of Nashville.
There are two important areas. One is the "Cool Springs" district, which is identified by the growth of the "Cool Springs Galeria," one of the largest malls in the southeast, and the retail industry. The other is the historic city of Franklin, which leaves much of the charm of small towns. The town is a walkable, friendly, historical downtown area and is recognized as the main street of Great America.
The southern end of Main Street is sometimes called "Five Points," but Highways 431 (Lewisburg Pike) and 31 (Columbia Pike) are connected from the south and Hillsboro Road and Franklin Road are connected from Nashville. Franklin Road changes into the main street in downtown. Use exit 68, Cool Springs Blvd to move from interstate 65. Then, turning to the west after his death until he reached Mac HATTA, he turned to the right, and the first left was Franklin Road. Now we're going through the Franklin factory and into the public square of the town of Franklin. If you need more information when you arrive, on Main Street, you will find a visitor center in a small historical building called McFail, across from Baskin Robbins.
Franklin's town is easy to explore with feet. While Main Street is the main store location, various side streets are also shopping and dining.
- Franklin Trolley. It goes through various fields including Cool Springs, Franklin Downtown and the Factory.
- Carter House, 1140 Columbia Average
- Kernton Plantation, 1345 Kernton Lane.
- Franklin Factory. With its traditional stove burners, you can enjoy shopping and meals in a unique and simple atmosphere. A sapphire restaurant is a fashionable restaurant that performs live on weekends. The Stoveworks restaurant has a "open air" taste of traditional Southern cuisine. "Factory Row" introduces local artists and their works, and on a regular basis, allows visitors to draw, draw, and paint pictures on their own.
- Franklin Theater 419 Main Street, ☏+1 615 538-2076, ✉ [email protected]
- Sky Zone Franklin 1
- Cool springs Galleria. I-65 Minamiguchi 69.
- Revolutionary bookstore, 114E. Main Cent
- The Super and Restaurant of the packets, the fourth wave S is 120.
- Red Pony 408 Main Cent
- Dotsons Restaurant, 99E Mainst
- Monel's 108 Bridgest was in the former Franklin Prison.
- Franklin Mercantile Delli, 4th wave N.
- Sorrestaurant, 403 main St. Mexico.
- McCreary's Irish Pub, Main St. Ireland Pub Fare 414.
- Visit 1 Safffire, 230 Franklin Road, Franklin, TN, +1 615 599-4995, [email protected]✉ At I-65 South, this relaxed, expensive 15-minute restaurant is popular for the wonderful food in Franklin's factory shopping center. It's not that expensive and often has live music.
- The Irish Pub and Airterry of Macquarie, 414 main St.
- The pond, Hillsborough Road.
- Ramada Franklin, 6210 Hospitality☏ Drives, +1 615 791-4004. 37064.
- Courtyard Franklin Rules Springs☏+1 615-778-0080.
- Nashville is about 15-20 minutes north via 65.
- FORK OF RAPER
|Nashville Brentwood←||N S||→Colombia → Birmingham|
|Owensboro, Sama, Sama, Samba||N S||→ Louisburg →Huntsville|